4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be fresh or frozen)
2 cans (14.5 oz) chicken broth
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp white pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
2 cans (15 oz) great northern beans
1-2 cans of tomatoes
chili powder to taste
1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 block of Monterey jack cheese, shredded
Monterey jack cheese
1) Put chicken in glass baking dish and pour 1 can chicken broth over chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
2) Remove chicken and reserve broth. Cut chicken into small pieces and season with white pepper and garlic powder.
3) Sauté chicken in oil in stock pot for 2-3 minutes.
4) Add reserved broth and remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
5) Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream
we love this soup. its good with avocado on it too you can throw it all in the crock pot too