Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry



Cut up a few chicken breasts ( I used tenderloins and I used about 5)


steam a bunch of broccoli cut up into small florets- dont over cook as it will be cooked in wok

 cut up some carrots lengthwise (i used baby carrots and cut each one into 6 pieces) - I steamed this with broccoli. I also added 1/2 c. chopped onions to them while steaming as well

For the sauce mix together:

6 Tbsp soy sauce
3 Tbsp orange juice
2 tsp red wine vinegar
3 tsp sesame oil
3 tsp red pepper (if desired)
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Mix well and set aside.

Set a wok over med heat and coat with 1 Tbsp sesame oil.. When oil is hot cook the chicken until done.
Add the sauce let it cook down a bit then add the carrots and broccoli. I also added a handful of cashews. It turned out super yummy



 Cook about 5 min. Serve over rice. 





Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment